Stunning

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sometimes an Englishman has his head guillotined by a Frenchman.



CALVINUS—AUTHENTIC CALVINISM:
Dr Alan Clifford

A Clarification by Jean-Marc Bethoud

A great correction for the modern Calvinists over at The Calvin and Calvinism site, the modern butchers of Historical Calvinism, maintained by Ponter/Byrne and others.

For those of us in the minority, take a good, long read of the following corrective, which just , well, corrects!
And that's a good thing!

Click here then go to page 26 and read on.

Tartanarmy

3 comments:

PrinceChic said...

Hello sir. I read your thing on athiests. I am an athiest. The only reason I am an athiest, not because I dont belive there is a god, because I do not understand what to belive. There's so meny paths for religion you can take, but I know there will only be one right path.

Mark Farnon (Tartanarmy) said...

Thank you for your honesty.
You are right that there is only one path.
Jesus Himself said,

John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

and also,

Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

mike said...

Hey PrinceChic,
All the religions of the world save true Christianity have man reaching up to God. But no man can reach Him. In Christianity, God stooped down to man.