Stunning

Saturday, January 09, 2010

A debate!..........lets see!

 I will be joining Dr. Michael Brown live on his Line of Fire radio program January 26th and 27th to discuss Calvinism. Dr. Brown did a series a few months ago on why he is no longer a Calvinist, and he mentioned then that he wanted to do a debate on his program. After we do those programs we will arrange to have him on the DL as well. We might be able to go more in-depth on the DL as we can be more flexible with our time. I hope to engage more of the exegetical subjects in that context. But till then, be looking forward to this discussion on Line of Fire in just a few weeks! (Dr James White)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still with this nonsense? lol, remember me?

Henry

Mark Farnon (Tartanarmy) said...

Gold old Henry the Atheist. How could I forget about you? I still pray for you to this day my friend.

Are you still a logical positivist or have you come any closer to Nihilism?

Mark

Anonymous said...

I'm still roughly where I was. You?

Henry

Mark Farnon (Tartanarmy) said...

Same I guess, still a Calvinist. I have also come to embrace Paedobaptism, which is a big shift I suppose.
But I see my prayers for you have not "as yet" been answered.

So, this "nonsense" of mine is still precious to me.

I see you are still preaching the Scriptures!

1Co 1:18 For the word of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us who are saved it is the power of God.