Stunning

Thursday, July 03, 2008

I am holding someone to the fire.

http://www.aomin.org/aoblog/index.php?itemid=2750

Ya know what? I am fed up with grown men making serious and pious accusations against other men who are serving the Lord.
I am going to pursue these allegations made by Art Sippo, and either he shall prove them to be true or the man will recant and repent. If he is right, the proof should be easily available, and if wrong, the man really needs to do something about himself.

I shall keep you posted.

Mark

3 comments:

Turretinfan said...

I'm interested to hear how this turns out ...

Tartanarmy said...

So far, not looking good. Art Sippo has decided to take the high moral ground and attack me so far with all of these assumptions of his. I will see where this leads, but the man is not teachable, at least in what he has responded to me thus far.

For a man attacking the doctrine of depravity, he may in fact be a decent case study of the doctrine up close.
His ability to be really condescending is incredible.

Mark

Tartanarmy said...

Well, it seems some of his comments were aimed at someone else, but he has decided to simply ignore me. I asked for simple proof of his accusations against James, and he has given me nothing. Nada, zip.
He will not let me post at his blog so the door is closed.

Mark