Stunning

Friday, January 11, 2008

The opponent of Tartanarmy!

Hey all,

This is David. Some of you know me as the opponent to TartanArmy.


Actually, the opponant of Particular atonement is closer to the truth! But yes, he and I have gone around the discussion a few times. As I cannot post at my old place I shall do so here.
Mr Ponter has decided to get to know the folks over at doctrinesofgrace.net, now that I am not there of course! I had no idea he had been reading there for two years, simply amazing. Oh well, one wonders why he never posted when I was actually there and writing against his theology!

http://doctrinesofgrace.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=272&forum=3&post_id=8904#forumpost8904
http://doctrinesofgrace.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1051&forum=8

Now, remember who David is. He has said on the public record, that John Owens marvelous work, "The death of death in the death of Christ" is only good for lining the bird cage with...Amazing!

Mark

No comments: