Stunning

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Snoozing?

I was hoping for some feedback but maybe the alarm clock needs to be turned up or something?

Anyway, today I was driving by a local Protestant Church, and the big sign out front say's

"The wise men brought gifts for the Son, and today, wise men are still coming to the Son"


I am thinking about going in there and asking them if they can point me in the direction of some wise men. It will make evangelism so much easier.....Think I will stop writing anything until after
xmess...

Mark

3 comments:

Boanerges said...

I enjoy your blog immensely, don’t give up. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Tartanarmy said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence...May the Lord bless you and yours at this time of year.

Blessings
Mark

Anonymous said...

I too!
Great reading, so 'On the nail' - God Bless Mark.