Stunning

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Something stinks!

2007/08/22
Something stinks!
Category:
Author: tartanarmy (4:58 am)




I do not know what is going on, but something stinks.
Here in Australia, we never have protests, well nothing worth noting, except maybe the race riots last year, but that was a flash in the pan.

But the hype about this whole APEC thing has something about it that I cannot quite put my finger on.
We are getting a huge fence put in around the city centre, and yesterday we had these $600,000 water blasting tanker engines displayed on all the news networks, issuing stern warnings to the public regarding protests etc...

Now what on earth is going on? Something is not right and I have a bad feeling and a sudden distrust of my political leaders and their Police.
None of this makes any sense whatsover..

Read Here

And here

No comments: